'And though she be but little, she is fierce.'
This collection of Shakespeare goodies is the perfect gift for a fierce friend.
The gift set includes screen-printed t-shirt and a Hermia enamel pin, as well as a beautiful hardback copy of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Hermia gift set with a t-shirt and enamel pin.
- Contains a Macmillan Collector's Library edition of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream.
- Black and gold enamel pin measuring 3cm x 3cm.
- Super soft dark grey t-shirt.
- Machine wash T-shirt at 30 degrees. Not suitable for tumble dry or ironing on the printed area.
- Items are packed and presented together in an exclusive Literary Emporium gift box which is tied with a ribbon.
It's worth noting that Helena intended this to be an insult to Hermia and Hermia's reaction is not a positive one - "Little’ again? Nothing but ‘low’ and ‘little’!– / Why will you suffer her to flout me thus? / Let me come to her.” Despite Hermia's rejection of this remark, we do see examples of her boldness and defiance throughout the play with her refusing to obey the patriarchal expectations of her father and other male figures. In a modern context, 'little but fierce' is almost certainly seen as a compliment!
It is recommended to size up or down depending on how fitted you would like the t-shirt.
Please allow for shrinkage the first time you wash the t-shirt.
Small: 45.7cm across chest, 69.5cm body length (UK 8-10)
Medium: 50.8cm across chest, 72cm body length (UK 12-14)
Large: 55.9cm across chest, 74.3cm body length (UK 16-18)
XL: 61cm across chest, 79cm body length (UK 18-20)
2XL: 66cm across chest, 81cm body length (UK 20-22)