The perfect gift for a book lover, our Wuthering Heights gift set is inspired by Emily Brontë's iconic gothic novel.
This classic literature gift set contains a screen-printed t-shirt and a Wuthering Heights themed enamel pin along with a Penguin Classics copy of the book itself, clothbound with a stunning hardback cover.
Taking a cue from the pages of Wuthering Heights, the heather grey t-shirt bears the quote "It was not the thorn bending to the honeysuckles, but the honeysuckles embracing the thorn."
Dive into the book to immerse yourself fully in the captivating world of Wuthering Heights.
- Wuthering Heights gift set with t-shirt, enamel pin and hardback book
- Black & Silver enamel pin measures 3cm x 3cm
- Dark grey t-shirt made from 35% cotton, 65% polyester
- Machine wash t-shirt at 30 degrees. Not suitable for tumble dry or ironing on the printed quote.
- Items are packed and presented together in an exclusive Literary Emporium gift box which is tied with a ribbon.
It is recommended to size up or down depending on how fitted you would like the t-shirt.
Please allow for shrinkage the first time you wash the t-shirt.
Small: 45.7cm across chest, 69.5cm body length (UK 8-10)
Medium: 50.8cm across chest, 72cm body length (UK 12-14)
Large: 55.9cm across chest, 74.3cm body length (UK 16-18)
XL: 61cm across chest, 79cm body length (UK 18-20)
2XL: 66cm across chest, 81cm body length (UK 20-22)