Celebrate the work of early feminist Virginia Woolf with a set that’s the perfect gift for book lovers.
The gift set has a screen-printed t-shirt, enamel pin and notebook, as well as a Penguin Classics copy of Woolf’s famous essay collection ‘A Room of One’s Own’.
The t-shirt print and enamel pin are both a hand drawn portrait of Woolf herself and bear the classic literature quote “Thinking is my fighting”. The notebook cover reads
“Lock up your libraries if you like: but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind”.
A must for brave enthusiasts of classic literature who won’t fail to be inspired by this relevant and powerful author.
- Virginia Woolf gift set with a t-shirt, enamel pin, notebook
- Contains a Penguin Classics copy of Woolf’s ‘A Room of One’s Own’.
- Black and gold enamel pin measures 3cm x 3cm
- T-shirt made from 100% cotton
- Machine wash T-shirt at 30 degrees. Not suitable for tumble dry or ironing on the printed area.
- Items are packed and presented together in a gift box
It is recommended to size up or down depending on how fitted you would like the t-shirt.
Please allow for shrinkage the first time you wash the t-shirt.
Small: 45.7cm across chest, 69.5cm body length (UK 8-10)
Medium: 50.8cm across chest, 72cm body length (UK 12-14)
Large: 55.9cm across chest, 74.3cm body length (UK 16-18)
XL: 61cm across chest, 79cm body length (UK 18-20)
2XL: 66cm across chest, 81cm body length (UK 20-22)