This collection of literary goodies is inspired by Shakespeare's heroine, Ophelia and makes an ideal feminist gift for fans of Hamlet.
The gift set has a screen-printed t-shirt, an Ophelia enamel pin, as well as a beautiful hardback copy of Shakespeare's Hamlet.
Both the t-shirt and pin bear the quote "...we know what we are, but know not what we maybe." - Hamlet, Act IV Scene V
- Ophelia gift set with a t-shirt and enamel pin.
- Contains a Macmillan Collector's Library edition of Shakespeare's Hamlet.
- Black and gold enamel pin measures 3cm x 3cm
- T-shirt made from 100% cotton
- Machine wash T-shirt at 30 degrees. Not suitable for tumble dry or ironing on the printed area.
- Items are packed and presented together in an exclusive Literary Emporium gift box which is tied with a ribbon.
It is recommended to size up or down depending on how fitted you would like the t-shirt.
Please allow for shrinkage the first time you wash the t-shirt.
Small: 45.7cm across chest, 69.5cm body length (UK 8-10)
Medium: 50.8cm across chest, 72cm body length (UK 12-14)
Large: 55.9cm across chest, 74.3cm body length (UK 16-18)
XL: 61cm across chest, 79cm body length (UK 18-20)
2XL: 66cm across chest, 81cm body length (UK 20-22)